Saturday, March 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Emerald

         Ok way off pace again in this color blog challenge. I took these pictures weeks ago and fell into a funk and then I fell and sprained my ankle and then a horrible cold. I'm now trying to put myself back into the SL groove.                                                                                                                         

       So I chose this cute dress from This is a Fawn and I love the dual nature of the dress. Its all sweet from the front a nice classic jersey dress, that you can add any necklace to. A statement piece like the one I'm wearing from [MANDALA] or a nice simple chain.











      Then I turn around and you see the dress isnt as simple as you thought. It has this sexy open back that can speak volumes to those that see it. I added a nice simple pair of black heels from [LeLutka] and I'm ready for a nice night out with either with the girls or that special man.





[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
::Exodi:: Lily v2 Sunkissed-Copley Blue(p)
[e] Mood - Brown 08(p)
[LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (nuetral Black)(p)
[MANDALA]KAGETORA necklace/pale white(p)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Powder Pink Nails(g)
This is a Fawn- String Dress [emerald](p)
[LAP] - Cute Charlotte(p)
[LAP] - C-Oo Burn(g)




(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: