Saturday, March 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Color- Black

        In the interest of catching up I'm doing my second post today. Black the staple in every womans wardrobe. And one of the staples in my sl wardrobe lingerie. I knew exactly what I was gonna wear no searching this time. My absolute favorite lingerie Ignition from *Fishy Strawberry*. I totally adore this set so feminine and sexy. I pull it out whenever I feel the need to create a bit of spark with a certain someone.






[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
*Fishy Strawberry* Ignition Lingerie-Black(p)
~Blacklace~ Midnight Affair Black Sheer Stockings (p)
[PM] Baby T's Plain : Blood (p)
-Glam Affair - Nina V-day 02 (p)
fri.day - Deena-Cynical Black(p)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Raven Nails (g)


Fross Muratis free photostudio [LA] Boudoir Chaise


(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: