Monday, February 14, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Taupe


       

         This color really stumped me. I did the usual inventory search for the color and found this cute top from Kyoot. But what to wear with it. I thought a skirt would be nice and began my search. I remembered this sweet little skirt from This is a Fawn. I paired it with my favorite boots from Bax. They were a gift from a very special secret Santa last year. But I just wasn't very inspired when I took the pictures but they still count as one more color done.









[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
::Exodi:: Lily v2 Sunkissed-Copley Blue(p)
Kyoot -Two Sugars Top Taupe (p)
This is a Fawn-Vintage Black Skirt (p)
BAX Prestige Boots Black Suede(g)
[e] Early-Brown 11(gg)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Powder Pink Nails(g)
>alaMood< Athena earrings(p)
[LAP] - Mistakenly Simple




(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: