Sunday, March 27, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Umber


       So for the first time I had to go shopping for this color challenge. I had only one thing that was Umber in my inventory and it was a hair that I wasn't all that keen on wearing it. So to streamline things I went to the SL Marketplace and typed in umber there and  found some cute things that weren't gonna bust my meager budget. I also found a great new store Art Decade they have some really cute little skirts and tops. I choose their Ballet Sweater to wear for this challenge and a picked out a couple of other things that I'm sure will come in handy for challenges to come.
 



 
     I wanted a soft flowy skirt to go with the ballet sweater and remembered I had bought something on that idea so I searched and found the Ballerina Skirt from Doppleganger Inc. The shoes were easy *Urbanity* Simple Flats I just changed the colors. The Autumn necklace and earrings from ::Exodi:: completes the picture.










[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
::Exodi:: Lily v2 Neutral-9,10 Never Sleep Again(g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Nudie nails (g)
(VS) Temptations Lingerie -Cristal bra(g)
*Urbanity* Simple Flats(p)
::Exodi:: Autumn Necklace and Earrings(p)
Doppelganger Inc.- Ballerina Skirt Pink(p)
{AD} Ballet Sweater- Umber(p)
fri.day- Cameron.2- Happy Blond(p)
[LAP] poses





(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: