Wednesday, March 23, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Ecru



      Ok  so this weeks was Ecru and with an inventory of over 27,000 pieces you would think I would have more than one thing in ecru. And of course the one thing I have I saw someone else already blogged it :-( . So there I am standing around in my Teachers Pet shirt and panties from *League* when my friend suggests I might actually want to put on some pants. Lightbulb moment...jeans I'll wear a pair of the many jeans I have and give the shirt a different look. I pulled on the Elle Twain jeans from :.WoE.:and added the Nomi belt from there as well.  I laced up the GTFO boots from [Gos] to complete the casual kicking around look.


 
[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
::Exodi:: Dael Soleil -8 (p)
*League* Teachers Pet Shirt- Ecru(p)
:.WoE.: Nomi Leather Belt(snake)(g)
:.WoE.: Elle Twain Jeans(oxide)(g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Nudie nails (g)
>TRUTH< Audrey-Tahiti(p)
[Gos] GTFO Boot in Stone(p)
[LAP] poses



(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: