Tuesday, March 22, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Electric Lime





      So Luna threw us another curve in this weekly color challenge, Electric Lime?!?!?! Do I even own anything Electric Lime. And the answer to that would be a resounding no. So I cheated just a little bit...shhhhh and went with plain ole lime.



      I have had these hawt little hot pants from *Boom* for quite awhile and just never had the nerve to actually wear them anywhere. They are so cute with the high waist and  little heart shaped buttons, but aren't really practial for hanging around the house.





 
 
 
         I paired them with the Amped Crop Top in hot pink which is  from *Boom* as well.  It has pretty bow details in the back which needed just a tweek of editing to fit my shape. I also love the hint of cheek peeking out from the hot pants that just screams for a pair of sexy heels to complete the look. So I pulled on the very sexy Shanti heels from Maitreya and voila Electric Lime is complete.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
*Boom* Lime Green Heart Button Hot Pants(p)
*Boom* Amped Crop Top Hot Pink (p)
::Exodi:: Dael Soleil -8 (p)
>Truth< Monica -ivory (p)
Maitreya Gold *Shanti Black (p)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ hot hot pink nails (g)
[LAP] poses (p)




(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: