Saturday, March 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Teal

        

       With the fabulous weather we had I was feeling like it was time to drop a few layers. I went in search of whatever I had in teal and found this tube top from and old favorite [Amaretto] it has this beautiful hibiscus flower detail that just makes me think of warm summer breezes. I added the Fluffyness skirt from [cynful] and I'm ready for a stroll down some exotic beach.








[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
[Amaretto] Hibiscus Print Top (teal)(p)
[ cynful ] Fluffyness Skirt- White(p)
-Bellaza- Elle BR SK HB (gg)
::MOOD:: Prato Necklace and earrings
                 *cobalt/onyx* (p)
>Truth< Aloha w/ Shells -swedish(p)
[SC] Surf Couture- Shoelace Sandals white(p)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ teal nails (g)

[LAP] poses (p&g)





(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: