Monday, January 31, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Green

So I've been trying to come up with an outfit for green. I did the usual inventory search and I have a few cute things but I wasnt really getting any inspiration. I would like the outfit but would have no shoes or loved the skirt but no cute top. Then bam I log in today and much to my great surprise I (Yes me) had a blogger pack from .:Somnia:..  I wasn't even aware that anyone was paying attention lol. Inside were these Plain Leggings and Plain Tees.  They are gatcha items and available for 15L there are 25 amazing colors. These are those comfy pieces you like to pull on when your just hanging out. Or throw on a cute pair of flats like these from *UB* and your ready for a day of errands.



Also in the box were these cute bra and panties sets. Untamed Hearts comes in 7 colors. I'm wearing the green just for the color challenge. These are really sweet with a little heart pattern. And because it was a green challenge what woman of Irish decent could resist adding a couple of shamrocks to her outfit. The necklace and earrings are from a St. Patty's day hunt at ::Genesis:: now ::Exodi::  from probably 3 years ago.


[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face Tattoo (p)
::Genesis:: Shamrock Patty earrings (g)
::Genesis:: Shamrock Patty Necklace(g)
.:Somnia:. Untamed Heart bra (green) (g)
.:Somnia:. Untamed Heart panties(green)(g)
.:Somnia:. Plain Leggings(green)(g)
.:Somnia:. Plain Tee(green)(g)
::Exodi:: Lily v2 Sunkissed-Copley Dew(p)
::Exodi:: Look into My-Reflection(green)(lg/nv)(g)
fri.day- Tatum-Anxious Blond(p)
*UB* Simple Flats(p)

(p)-purchase
(g)-gift




Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio Photosphere
Serenade MMP4 Lounging pose 1
Serenade MMP5 Standing Pose 4

No comments: