Thursday, January 13, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Goldenrod


I'm slowly making my way though the challenge. Goldenrod is the 3rd challenge and I thought for sure I had nothing in goldenrod. So I typed it in search and surprisingly I had several items pop up, one of them being this cute little party dress from everyone's most beloved store Last Call. I think this was a group gift at some point but not really sure. As you can see it is a cute classic little dress and it came with few other colors as well. I absolutely love the back with the lace-up detail.








I went with a bit more dramatic makeup tone and hair color than I usually wear. I thought the blondes and paler lip tones looked too washed out and just didn't do the dress justice. Besides I just love the red lips of this skin absolutely perfect.





::exodi:: Sienna Vivante-Poker Face (p)
[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Tattoo(p)
Last Call- Catia Party Dress-golden rod(gg?)
Maitreya Gold-Shanti- black (p)
Ibizarre Nail Polish -golden (p)
[PXL] Eyes- Glow- Greygold (g)
fri.day-Deena-cynical black (p)
Deco-Black Onyx Dangle earrings (g)
AC Quattro Bangle Verano Sunshine (p)
LC Covet:Tresor Necklace (p)
Special thanks to Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio a great place to go if you dont have your own studio.

(p) purchase
(g) gift
(gg) group gift

No comments: