Sunday, January 23, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Cerise





This time I thought for sure when I typed this weeks color in search I would be at a loss for something to wear. I couldn't recall ever buying anything in Cerise. But surprisingly this cute little sweater and skirt set popped up. It was a Blue Light Special from Sn@tch. The sweater has a sweet little flower detail around the collar and the sequined skirt is just lovely.






The outfit also came with 2 make-up tattoos. The one I'm wearing has a lovely purpley shadow and pretty pink lips. I topped the outfit off with the Sloppy Pearls from Apple May Designs. And a pair of Move pumps from [e].












:::Sn@tch Cashmere Sweater (cerise):::(p)
:::Sn@tch Cerise Makeup 1 :::(p)
:::Sn@tch Sequin Mini (Cerise):::(p)
[e] Move Pumps- Petal(gg)
Apple May Designs-Sloppy Pearls-White-necklace(p)
(Elate!) Pink Rose ring (g)
-Belleza-Elle-BR SK (gg)
[PXL] Eyes-Glow-Greygold-medium(g)
[e] Mood-Blonde-07(p)

(p)-purchase
(g)-gift
(gg)-group gift

Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio Photosphere
Serenade MMP2 Standing Pose 4
Serenade MMP3 Standing Pose 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hello