Wednesday, February 2, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Silver






      I found it ironic that as I was searching my mess of an inventory for a Silver look for this blog I was      also chatting with my friend Silver. It's nice chatting with an old friend. I was gonna be a little naughty and ask if I could wear him...that would count wouldn't it. LOL. But I decided to behave and try out a few different party dresses, Silver just says party to me. 










   I choose Days of Wine & Roses from Sn@tch. Its one of those sweet girly party dresses with just enough oomph to make it sexy too. It has a plunging neckline that ends with a lovely flower detail and a criss cross back that leaves a sexy amount of skin exposed.
















I added Earthstones Sparkling Snowflake necklace and the Davina shoes from *VAMP*.  I chose []::Tuli::[]'s Gina skin which I think compliments the party feel of the dress.









[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face Tattoo (p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
:::Sn@tch Days of Wine &Roses(silver)(p)
>TRUTH< Chalice-tahiti(p)
[]::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 02(p)
Earthstones Sparkling Snowflakes Necklace(g)
*RezIpsa Loc* Nails Pastels-Powder Pink(g)
*VAMP*: Davina shoes (platinum)(p)

(p)-purchase
(g)-gift



Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio CW studio
CM Pinup 0143
CM Pinup 0145
CM Pinup 0146
CWS Female 1

No comments: