Monday, January 17, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Sepia

I'm slowly catching up. Its week 5 and the color is Sepia. I'm trying to do this with just what is already in my inventory and not buying anything special. That being said Sepia is not very prevelant in my inventory. I had a couple of skins from *Cupcakes and eyes from ::Exodi:: So I went the simple route and picked out one of the skins and changed my eye color. Then I remembered I had my Mechanized Life Filter Cam so I used the SepiaTV filter. I hope that the rest of the colors aren't as hard or I'm gonna end up doing some shopping :-)





::exodi:: Zbilja spirit (sepia) (lg)(nv)(gg)
*Cupcakes-Enchanted-Sepia-Classy Broad Freckles(gg)
fri.day-Tatum-Anxious Blond (p)
Shabby Cat White cami (gg)
Skinthesis-Tatt Layer Lipstick-Shimmer-Malagasi Spinel(light)(p)
Mechanized Life Filter-Cam v2.0 SepiaTV filter (lucky chair)

(p)
(g)
(gg)


Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio Photosphere

No comments: