Sunday, January 23, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Yellow

I'm continuing with the trend of typing the color in search and seeing what comes up. I had a few pretty good choices even a couple of goofy ones, but I decided to go what I would consider a southern winter look. An off the shoulder sweater from **[Riddle]** definately not for my current weather. The jeans are from [Decoy] and positively my favorite jeans. I've been told on numerous occasions they make my ass look fabulous. The flats are from *UB* they have a great color change hud so they can go with everything. I topped it all off with a cut little necklace from Apple May Designs. So I'm ready for a little stroll down Ocean Blvd.












[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face Tattoo(p)
*RezIpas Loc*~Lemondrop Nails (g)
**[Riddle]** Smexy Shoulders-Mellow Yellow 3(p)
*UB* Simple Flats(p)
[Decoy] Genisis10-White(p)
-Belleza-Elle-BR SK (gg)
[PXL] Eyes-Glow-Greygold-medium(g)
[e] Mood-Blonde-07(p)
Apple May Designs-Wooden Butterfly-necklace(g)

(p)purchase
(g)gift
(gg)group gift

Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio Photosphere

No comments: