Sunday, January 9, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Grey

I am way behind in doing this but I figured why not I need something to give my SL a bit of life so here it is. I did a search for GREY in my inventory and not surprising I had quite a few things. I chose this suit since I had never actually worn it. It was a gift at some point in time from Hoorenbeek and its pretty awesome for a free suit. Tons of options including a skirt layer too.
I felt a suit needed a better location than just my makeshift photo studio so I went to the ultimate office, The Oval Office. Don't you think I look like I belong there. I'm sure the day will come when we will see a woman behind that desk.













*Leezu Baxter* Whiteflowers earrings and necklace(g)
[stellar] everyday eyelash tattoo(p)
[PXL]eyes glow greygold (g)
[detour] beloved night streaked(p)
::exodi:: isolde vivante 23 (gg)
[hoorenbeek ] business suit grey (g)
[lelutka] saffron pumps nuetral black (p)

(p) purchased
(g) gift
(gg) group gift

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

You look great! Grey was the first week if I remember correctly!