Wednesday, February 9, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Indigo



       When I saw this color choice I immediately thought jeans. And I have plenty of those but what to pair with them? I do the old search trick and I'm shocked not one pair of my jeans even show up. But what does show up is this cute bustier from [W&B]. I love all the tones of blue in the tartan.








       Ok so now to find something to go with it. I tried a couple of skirts going for more of a summer kind of feel but none of my skirts really felt right. So I went back to the original idea and wore  my favorite jeans from [Decoy]. See they really do make my ass look good lol. I slipped on a simple sandal from Surf Couture to complete the look.





[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face Tattoo (p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
[]::Tuli::[]The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 05(p)
[Decoy] Genisis10 jeans-Midnight(p)
>Truth< brit-tahiti(p)
[SC] Surf Couture-Shoelace Sandals-White(p)
[W&B] Rachelle Cropped Bustier Tartan Indigo(p)
*RezIpsa Loc*~Navy Nails(g)



(g)-gift
(p)-purchase



Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio Photosphere
CM Pinup 0168
[AMH] Model Pose 9
Serenade MMP6 kneeling pose2
Serenade MMP6 standing pose 4

No comments: