Friday, February 11, 2011

Newness from *RezIpsa Loc*

        I got this sweet Blogger pack  from *RezIpsa Loc*. Its the beginning of a new line of clothing basics. With 14 great color sets to choose from, so you can mix and match new releases with previous ones. Its a nice little scoop neck tee that shows off just the right amount of cleavage. They have a well detailed prim sleeve that gives them a really nice finished look. I paired them with my favorite jeans from [Decoy] but I'm sure they'll look great with whatever you want to pair them with. I'm  wearing the *RezIpsa Loc* nails  too they come in 3 different packs, Pastels, Brights and Darks  and have both glove and tattoo layers.






         I'm also wearing the new short cropped hair style from [elikatira]. It was the VIP gift that was sent out this week and comes with five colors exclusive to the VIP pack. Its shorter than I'm used to but I think its very cute.







[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
::Exodi:: Lily v2 Sunkissed-Copley Blue(p)
[Decoy] Genisis10 jeans-Dark Rust(p)
[elikatira]Early-Blonde 11(gg)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Black Cherry Nails(g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ T-Shirt Brick Red (g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ T-Shirt Honeysuckle Pink (g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Honeysuckle Pink Nails (g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ T-Shirt Techno Teal(g)
*RezIpsa Loc* ~ Nudie Nails(g)
[LAP] - BG2-Barbie 14 PR4(p)




(g)-gift
(p)-purchase
(gg) group gift

No comments: