Saturday, February 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Sienna



      Well I knew this one wasn't going to be easy I was pretty positive that sienna wasn't a popular color in my inventory. So I dutifully typed the color in search and I was surprised I had lots of sienna. Sienna skins by ::Exodi:: that is.




     
      Now I know that isn't really what Luna had in mind when she picked the color so I continued to scroll thru and found two other items, hair from Magika. So I popped on the Rebecca hair and changed into the different skin and poof my sienna post is done :-). Oh I did toss on a bit of lingerie to hide my naughty bits.




[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face Tattoo (p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
::Exodi::Sienna Vivante-Poker Face(dk/c)(p)
*Fishy Strawberry* Ignition Lingerie-Black(p)
Magika-Rebecca(Brown-Sienna)(g)



(g)-gift
(p)-purchase



Fross Maruti's Free Photography Studio Photosphere
CM Pinup 0146

No comments: