Saturday, January 7, 2012

Color Challenge Two-Coral

    
     So its week two and I already had to go out and shop. When I searched my inventory the only thing I came up with was nails and I certainly wasn't gonna pose in just nail color. Posing in my undies was embaressing enough. So I did a little Marketplace search and found this cute little sweater, paired it with a favorite skirt and a sweet little necklace and voila we have achieved Coral.


[Stellar] Everyday Eyelash Face tattoo(p)
[PXL]Eyes-Glow-GreyGold-Medium(g)
*League* Pearls & Lace earrings(p)
*League*Pearls & Lace necklace(p)
*Shai* Leapard Leather skirt-blackberry(p)
[]::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 03(p)
Ibizarre Nail polish-coral orange(p)
The Sea Hole- Babette sweater- Coral (p)
Truth Hair RiRi- Champagne(p)
[Gos] Pimp Your Pumps V2-Point Platform-Chocolate(p)


(p)-purchase
(g)-gift
(gg)-group gift

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute look, I love the top!

Lashae Karsin said...

The top is very cute!! Great job.

The Uncommon Muse said...

love the top!..The Sea Hole is a great shop!

Kaelyn Alecto said...

You just can't go wrong with a simple classic look! You look beautiful!